The six secret cities are:
- Los Alamos, New Mexico, USA, during WWII: site of the Manhattan Project, where the first nuclear weapons were produced.
- Ozersk, Chelyabinsk, Russia: birthplace of the Soviet nuclear weapons program after WWII.
- Wünsdorf, Zossen, former East Germany (now Germany): site of the largest Red Army camp outside of the Soviet Union during the Cold War.
- 404, China: where China developed its first nuclear bomb.
- Camp Century, Greenland: An ultimately abandoned U.S. Army project to build a vast network of thousands of nuclear mobile missile launch sites targeted at the Soviet Union.
- Challakere, India: The only city in this group of six which is contemporary. A top-secret nuclear city, construction of which began in 2012, with thousands of tons of uranium to build hundreds of nuclear bombs.
MORE INFO ON