“Since I do not have a facebook, I try to make friends outside the social network but using the same principles:
- Every day I go down the street and explain to passers-by what I have Eaten,
- How I feel, what I did the day before,
- What I am doing
- and what I am going to do tomorrow.
- I give them pictures of my wife
- The dog, my children,
- About me washing my car
- My wife dancing.
- I also listen to their conversations and I say, “I like”
- AND IT WORKS WELL
There are already 4 persons who follow me:
2 policemen, 1 psychiatrist and a psychologist!